I knew since I was a tiny girl that I wanted to write and train horses. I am very lucky and I had the confidence and support to do exactly what I wanted. For 20 years I have worked with horses and riders of all types and disciplines and from all over the world. These experiences have been precious to me and I am now enjoying writing and ruminating on all of the unique and wonderful memories. Some highlights in my horse career have been founding Oxbow Horse Farms with partners who became best friends, directing Equilibrium Horse Center and learning the true classical way to perfect horsemanship, and starting my own simple small training school called Adagio Dressage.
These days I spend my time helping horsemen and parrot owners on a voluntary basis with any training, health, or nutritional guidance, and write and read from home. It's a damn good life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are welcome.